Irregular peeiods
Hi from last 1 and half year am always getting irregular periods on every 2-3 months i get peeiod not on monthly basis. Can u pls assist me????

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

It's not a good sign. You may be going  into a hormone  imbalance. If you really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Devjani Das (Ganguly)
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Kolkata
You need to see a gynaecologist, and get blood tests and an ultrasonography done. There are many causes for irregular and infrequent periods, some of which are treatable with medication. If you are overweight or obese, losing weight may also help to regularise your periods