Irregular menstrual cycle
My menstrual cycle is irregular.Its of about 40 days almost and sometimes very mild bleeding.Please suggest something

Dr. Harisha N L

it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi study you case i adv Asoka Tonic six mont daily.