Irregular & light bleedin

I had sexual intercourse about over a month back. We used a condom. Despite that, I took an ipill the next evening. I felt dizziness and nausea for a couple of days. Then got well eventually. I got my period about 10 days before the expected date. It went on normally. I still got unusual headaches and so we decided to take a pregnancy test at home. It was negative. So we figured everything was okay. But since yesterday, there's very light bleeding and still it's not even close to my period date. What should we do?

Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 9 yrs exp Kolkata
It's likely to be side effects of I Pill. Do not worry. I Pill causes such effects. Get relaxed. Take medicines for vomiting. Take rest. It will resolve on time
Dr. Devjani Das (Ganguly)
Gynecologist 16 yrs exp Kolkata
The bleeding may be due to hormonal fluctuations. If you have used the Ipill and condom as well, pregnancy is unlikely. The bleeding will probably settle. You could observe it for a few more days, and if it does not settle, see a gynaecologist.