cardiologist-icon
Irregular heartbeats
Sometimes I feel an extra beat while I am sleeping or sitting. But do not feel anything while I am walking. I would like to know the reason and it's treatment.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You have given very little history and I want you to understand that nothing can be done unless we examine you and run some tests. These things cannot happen online. So it's better you get yourself evaluated by a cardiologist in person for further management. Sometimes your anxiety can also make you feel that you are having irregular beats. So examining you will give us information as to what exactly is going on . Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.