Irregular cycle

My wife has missed her periods for 2 months now but she has been suffering from menstrual cramps and abdominal pain.
views-icons 40 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Did you take a pregnancy test? First thing that should be ruled out when there is a case of missed period is to rule out pregnancy. take a urine pregnancy test. Get a USG abdomen and pelvis also done and then consult a gynaecologist in person with the reports. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?