Intimacy for the first time
Hello Doctor, Me and my girl friend intimated each other without any protection. We are totally scared of whether she is going to conceive or not.. The thing is we are not married and she don't want to get conceived right now at this position.. I think I'm not ejected at thing into her...and only once I tries to put into her but that doesn't make us comfort. So only one not more than one time I tried... Even though that was not successful.... But while she's on me, I got some sticky thing sensed around my small bone... She said that she got ejection... But now we are totally scared..plz let us know the answer.

A woman gets pregnant around the days when ovulation occurs. The average time of ovulation is the 14th day of an average length (28 day) menstrual cycle. Ovulation time vary for each individual, and can occur from 12th to 19th day of the cycle . Sperm can live up to 3 to 5 days in a womans reproductive tract, so it is possible to become pregnant if unprotected sex occurs 5 days before ovulation. The life span of the typical egg is relatively short, only around 24 hours. If fertilization does not occur within that time frame, the egg will die...so wait till her next period if she misses her period Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.