Intestine or digestion

My stool structure are not proper for the past three 7 months or so. I will not say it is lose motion, but they are like sand or sediments sometime and the colour is also varying sometimes with brown or yellow. But today the stool was like sediments and the water turned into pinkish red colour. I am afraid if the problem is getting worse. I had spicy food today that might be a reason but, still I am sure there is some problem in my colon only, because 9 months back I checked my stomach through endoscopy fearing that it might be cancer, but the doctor told I am fine and its just some digestion problem. But I feel there is some problem and I need to get it diagnosed to take proper medicines. How to diagnose the problems in colon r intestines. Help me with this. I have no pains r other symptoms except I burp now and then but not excessively as earlier during the starting phase.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  After having spicy foods too much these type of stools are common. No need to worry. Also i must tell you, you worrying too much could also be a cause . Kindly get yourself checked out by a gastroenterologist and a psychiatrist also. Have a high fiber food and avoid oily and spicy foods. Drink plenty of fluids. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore
Dr. B Rajashekar

hello do life style canges in food habit take bland diet only vegeterian plenty of fluids consult a good gastroenterologist and decide bye
Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 39 yrs exp Gurgaon

You seem to be obsessed with suffering from some ailments. You are jumping to conclusions which may be entirely wrong. It is better to have faith in your doctors. The problem may be due to common infection like amoebiasis and worm infestation. First of all you should take treatment for these in consultation with your doctor. If there is no significant improvement then only you may have to undergo thorough medical check up and certain medical tests. In the mean time you should take adequate rest, balanced and nutritious diet with plenty of fluids. Avoid undue tension. Wishing you a rapid recovery.