Interstitial Lung Disease
My mother is suffering from ILD since 2011. Recently she is facing continuous issues in terms of constant fever and severe weakness leading to increase in breathing problem. She has also got stones in her gall bladder which cannot be operated since her body is very weak. The tests and CT scans show no major problems and doctors are unable top figure out the reasons for the fever. I saw some videos oN YouTube regarding stem cell treatment for ILD. I wanted to understand if it is done in India and is it effective for ILD.

Pls let me know the type of ild, she is suffering from , her reports and current medication. Stem cell therapy is not recommended in ild, till date. Ling term oxygen therapy is useful in cases like this. U can consult me in my mumbai clinic with the detailed reports.
Hi. I understand your concerns. It depends on what has caused ILD for treatment options. And also you can build her immune system so she does not acquire infections. Whatever the cause for fever needs to be identified and treated. Generally home oxygen is the main treatment. Stem cell therapy for I LD is still in research stage and not done or approved in India. If you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. we can try to figure out things. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.

Interstitial lung disease treatment