Internal pain right abdom

Having pain that feels like blockage on right side .its been there for years but has escalated now after intercourse/Handjob . Pain reduces after workout/ physical activity. Feels as if every time i ejaculate , the pain is back and resides after few days. Kindly suggest whom to contact and possible explanation/remedy
views-icons 20 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, it could be due to muscular spasms. Kindly consult.orthopedician...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?