Intermittent seizures

I have been getting seizures especially after physical stress and resultant fever. I have also been suffering from cervical spondylosis. After seizure, I fall unconscious for 5-7 minutes. If I am alone during seizure, it becomes difficult for me to even know that I had the seizure. CT scan and EEG of brain was found to be normal. Problem still not diagnosed. Had also minor urinary infection. Already consulted Neuro-physician, urologist. M.D.Doctor.I was even hospitalized for 5 days. Still problem persists. Polyps noticed in nostrils in cut scan of brain.Small polyps were also noticed in gall bladder during sonography of abdomen.

Doctor Answers (1) on Intermittent seizures

There are many reasons for seizure and you may need change of medication or add another one may require MRI as well consult your neurophysician or neurosurgeon for further help can be controlled with proper treatment