Hi Doctor, My wife feel pain, burning and swelling during intercourse also she has vaginal unpleasant odor during that time . Please suggest me
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Must consult a gynaecologist for a local examination. Before intercourse she must wash the area. Must try a lubricant during intercourse.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?