Intense burping even after sip of water
I am getting burps after eating or drinking immediately. So I went for diagnosis and initially I have been diagnosed with a small ulcer and hpylori positive and then I have used hpylori kit, burping wasn't stopped and again hpylori is still postive. In later diagnosis I have got the result that I'm having small hiatal hernia with 2cm . And also IBS. Now I'm having a doubt is that which of these problems are causing burps? And is hiatal hernia with 2cm is to be considered as a complicated issue? What can I do to stop the chronic burps?

Small hiatus hernia may not get complicated but more likely due to gerd Take antacid regularly and avoid spicy food