Intence_itching on groins
Sir i am having itching problem in my gro in region for 3 months.i didnt took it seriously so it has spread to buttex also.plz give the name of any cream i can use.itching is followed by bad smell in that region..plzz help me out.i am feeling shy of going to any skin specialist .plz recomend any ointment

hello there. the diagnosis needs to be done clear. it could be a fungal infection. get yourself checked out by a dermatologist and then take treatment. also, cannot prescribe medicines on this platform. regards