Insomnia problem

My mother has the problem of insomnia. Whom should I consult a neurologist, psychologist or a psychiatrist.
views-icons 101 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello... better to consult a neurologist first to rule out any causes...they you can meet a psychiatrist if needed
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?