Insertion problem
Hi, i just attempted to have sex with my girlfriend yesterday and after about 20 minutes of attempting i could not get my penis inserted into her vagina. We both tried at it and such, but for some reason it would not go inside, normal time penies are harden and when insertion time penies are small and not harden well..

Hello there we understand your feeling. It happens if it us for the first time. The organ gets erect when you are at the early stages but when you come to.the main event it it happens sometimes the way you felt when you're tensed and most of the time's it is psychological. Inorderto penetrate your organ you need some lubrication before you try to do. You can use a lubricant which can be easily available at pharmacy stores thank you