Insects crawling in body

Age 28 yrs female, heigt 5 ft wt 48 sensation of insects crawling all over body, worse while working in water, no other problems as such not aware of any allergies, no issue of constipation and acidity, no bad habits such as smoking & drinks. Having homeopathy medicine but no relief lief. Pain in joints of body.

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 10 yrs exp Delhi

I understand your concern. This is not a big problem and has an easy treatment . But before I prescribe you the treatment, you need to answer the following questions for proper dosages and good treatment. 1. What's your age ? 2. Whats your Height and weight ? 3. Since when do you have this problem ? 4. Do you have any other health problems except this problem? 5. Do you take any other medicines ? 6. Do you have any allergy to any medicines or otherwise? 7. Do you have any acidity problem ? 8. Do you drink or smoke ? 9. Any constipation problem ? 10. Any Drugs history ? Please answer the above questions to make a good diagnosis and treatment protocol.
Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...Formication is the medical term for your symptom..it has numerous possible causes...It is associated with several disorders: a physical or psychological side effect of substance abuse, diabetic neuropathy, diseases of the spinal cord and peripheral nerves, and extreme alcohol withdrawal with delirium tremens etc...Consult general physician for clinical examination he or she will help you if needed they will only refer you to specialist.