Insect bite
I went to a mountain trek two weeks back. When I came back a saw a small allergy spot. I knew it was an insect bite but not sure which one. But, now it has become a little large and a little amount of blood is flowing through a small part. I can also notice a boundary outside the infected area. The area has become a little hard and stiff.

We need to rule out leishmaniasis Consult online or offline with a dermatologist
Apply fucidin cream till you consult
A simple insect bite should have healed by now. You need to consult a dermatologist to rule out any tropical disease like leishmaniasis.