Insect bite (>2 months)
Around 2.5 months back something (not sure) bit on my ring finger of right hand. It was itching badly for almost 2 months and bitten area was red. Recently I tried putting turmuric, lemon and it bcame worse. Small bubbles kind are popping out with some transparent liquid coming out from the area. Could you please help?

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi. You have probably developed secondary irritant dermatitis with or without infection. I would strongly advise you to meet a dermatologist at the earliest. Kindly let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard. Take care.