Inner cheek swelling
Hi I'm 30 yrs old... Recently I noticed that my inner cheek gets swollen whenever I eat outside spicy or hot food. There is no pain.. But d swelling becomes too worst tat it makes eating very difficult... It subsides wen I eat cream... I noticed tat my inner cheek near wisdom tooth is of grey in colour... On both d sides of my cheeks... Wat is it n wat is d cure? Plz help. I also noticed few months back something like a white partical inbetween my teeth... Only after trying to remove it with toothpick I realised tat was a small tiny tooth grown inbetween two teeths. On one occasion I had severe jaw pain n severe headache... D pain subsided after medication from a general physician... Plz help. I had asked by my family doctor to meet dentist for d tiny tooth.

Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi..you need to visit a nearest dentist. Decision can be taken only after x ray. Regards
Dr. Aarthi Shankar
Dentist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
As suggested by fellow dentists it is highly advisable to meet a dentist and get your tooth examined for clear opinion.Also you can get a full mouth x-ray before meeting your dentist .From your explanation you have an impacted wisdom tooth which is causing the swelling .Regarding the extra tooth ..only examination can determine its cause .All the best.
Dr. Vidhu.S
Dentist 12 yrs exp Delhi
You need to visit a dentist for the exact diagnosis..it can be an issue created by the wisdom tooth or that extra tooth or it can be an auto immune problem..tk care..
Dr. Ramya. M.R
Dentist 8 yrs exp Kolar
Hi there..avoid self medications n it will b good if u visit the dentist in person for proper evaluation before treating u. U could b suffering from wisdom tooth infection and for that tiny tooth ur speaking about, don't jump to conclusion unless U hv got examined.meanwhile use bethadine mouthwash n maintain oral hygiene.