Injury of 2 yrs

I met with an accident 2yrs before after injury l have fever bet 99 to 100 for 1 year than by homeopathic medicine fever was OK but then pain started from my jaw portion to ear half head, back of neck and now after every 10-15 days l used to hv severe pain attack at any time for a day in affected area l am also having pus formation now and then and low fever l feel that my eyes are lacking in vision also pls suggest me who is the right doctor for me.....

Doctor Answers (2) on Injury of 2 yrs

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Seems to me that you are suffering from Glossopharyngeal Neuralgia. You need to meet a good ENT Specialist to help you out. If you can make it to Bengaluru, I would love to help you out myself.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood (one who has many good patient reviews)and fix up an instant appointment.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder Kolkata | Otologist/ Neurotologist
It seems that you are suffering from chronic osteomylitis of the mandible. Consult a good facio-maxillary surgeon and get yourself treated.