Injury during daibities
She has an injury because of daibities and from injury blood and pas coming from injury so what field of doctor you should suggest me to take tnreatment
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sheetal Aversekar
Diabetologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

You need to take her to a diabetologist first. If required, the doctor will refer her to a surgeon in case its required.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?