Inguinal hernia
My child is having swelling in the pelvis area at right hand side It is looking like a lump , hard also What should i do
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
This may be a gluteal abscess in right side. Consult any general surgeon urgently.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?