Ingrow toenail
I have been facing problem of irregular increase of feet toe nail how to stop to growing toe nail in soft tissue please give home ramedies advice

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Ingrowning nail is a constant menance as it can lead to recurrent paronychia, that is, infection of the soft tissue. Only way to prevent it, avulsion of the nail. No there measure can help prevent. But you must remember that even after avulsion, when the nail grows back, it can again cause paronychia. Kindly consult a general surgeon or dermatologist for further evaluation.