Information on STD/STI

Hi, I had unprotected sex with three women during different time period, In 2012,2013 with the 1st woman, 2014 with the 2nd, 2016 with the 3rd. Though all my sex partners and I are healthy, I want my STD screening done, please suggest me what all STD/STI tests I should undergo.
views-icons 41 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi there...what you are following is a very risky behaviour. It is highly unsafe to have multiple partners. And not using any protection is still raising the bar. If you have any symptoms of burning micturition, pus discharge from urethral meatus, erosions or ulcers in the genitals area, consult a dermatologist for further evaluation. Regarding tests you can get hiv 1 and 2, hbsag, vdrl done for now. Repeat the tests again after 3 months. You consult a dermatologist with the reports for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?