Inflammation penis head
Redness and swelling penis since almost 2 weeks. Applied various creams one after another such as zole-f, zocon gel, betagel g and candid b. But not much improvement in penis condition. Please suggest a suitable cure

Hello there. Since you have done a lot of experiment on yourself, I think it's better to go consult a general surgeon or a dermatologist in person for suitable treatment now. If you are expecting names of medicines, I'm sorry we will not be able to give you any names on this platform as its illegal. Don't delay this further and consult a doctor immediately. Regards
Hello.. Looks like balanitis..you seem to have tried all the antifungal treatment uptil now..please do not self medicate.. I suggest you to consult a gen surgeon get examined and then start on the treatment.. Maintain personal hygiene well..I guess you will need antibacterial ointments ..