liver-icon

Inflammation of gallbla

I am feeling restless, lifeless in arms and legs (more on left side) discomfort under the breast, low appetite and nauseatic for last 3 days. Had Hepatitis A on 5 July with SGPT - 1520 and SGOT-705 and total bilirubin 1.3. Took heptral + monocef+ udiliv. Recovered in 7 days. We got to know there are gall stones, GB is contracted and GB is thick walled. MRCP done. No stone in CBD. After Hepatitis, I had low grade fever continuing for about 10 days and then the same was irratic ( only in evenings) Urine culture test showed "Klebsiella pneumoniae" for which am taking LOXOF 500mg OD for last 4 days. BP is 96/63 (always have low BP) and Sugar random is 93 Please help me to know what is the cause of this discomfort and can we delay the GB removal for a month by taking some medicines.

Doctor Answers (1) on Inflammation of gallbla

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... Removing your gallbladder may be recommended at some point after initial treatment to prevent acute cholecystitis recurring and reduce your risk of developing potentially serious complications. This type of surgery is known as a cholecystectomy... Consult Surgeon....