Inflammation in Penishead
Hi Doctor, I have irritation and inflammation in my penis head and got dry skin and blister like at the foreskin tip. I'm not able to peel back the foreskin layer as it causes a burning sensation. Kindly suggest how to get cure for this. I'm a type 2 diabetic.

Dr. Sujoy Dasgupta
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 9 yrs exp Kolkata

It may be phimosis or balanitis. DO not ignore. Get checked by doctor ASAP. In the mean time, maintain hygiene. Do not use unwashed hand over penis. Check blood sugar and control sugar tightly as often sugar control cures the problem.
Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. Apply a drop of plain ghee. If you are not improving after 3 days, consult nearby Ayurveda doctor.

How to cure chronic inflammation Foreskin inflammation treatment Inflammation of the trachea