Inflamation in anus

I'm having above problem,I had also observed some orange particles of 1.5- 2 cm in stool,most of the times stool color is normal,but sometimes it's black color too,sometimes i have urge to scratch.what might be the problem, which specialty(surgeon,gastroenterologist or others) to visit for problem,also pls suggest best doctor for this problem in delhi
views-icons 52 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Deepak Gabhale
General Physician 2 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello .... Probably ur suffering frm Piles... Visit a Surgeon for further evaluation & management ..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?