We are married for 4 yrs and are seeking for a child.actually its difficult for us to open up to doctors l.we have sex only 2 a month ,we both are obese I weigh 110kgs and my husband is 157 KGS which makes are position difficult so I have to be on top moreover the size of the penis. Plz help

Doctor Answers (1) on Infertility

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Try reducing your weight...A woman gets pregnant around the days when ovulation occurs. The average time of ovulation is the 14th day of an average length (28 day) menstrual cycle. Ovulation time vary for each individual, and can occur from 12th to 19th day of the cycle . Sperm can live up to 3 to 5 days in a womans reproductive tract, so it is possible to become pregnant if unprotected sex occurs 5 days before ovulation. The life span of the typical egg is relatively short, only around 24 hours. If fertilization does not occur within that time frame, the egg will die...Consult nearest infertility specialist they will guide you further... Good luck.