Infertility
I am suffering from irregular periods and infertility. Have been trying to conceive from last 2 years. All blood tests are normal and husband's semen analysis is also normal. Had 2 IUIs but they were not successful. What should i do? Can accupuncture cure my problem?

Hello . I understand that youust going through a lot because forva women its very difficult to take such situations..i would like to see all the tests you gave undergone till now to assess you ..my suggestion to you is to follow up with your gynecologist as she would be knowing about your case...do not worry..the field is very advanced..am sure we will be able to help you out... thank you
Dr. P.S.Sagar
Acupuncturist 15 yrs exp Hyderabad
Studies suggest Acupuncture has above 77% success rate if combined....we usually get lots of referrals from leading infertility clinics...and we have seen success in almost all cases...it is worth trying don't lose hope....