I am married and it has been 1and half years still I could move to the next stage of parenthood ...I wanna became mother
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hello there. Consult a doctor dealing with infertility issues, get yourself and your husband also checked out. First let the cause be identified, then it can be treated. All the best. Regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.