Infection on pinus
I got a pimple burst like thing on my pinus skin tip. Its also swollen around it and is very painful like a wound. I searched and found ..its a fungal infection like white pimple skin burst. Kindly assist me over it please

Hello....... I can understand your pain but without local examination one cannot say what exactly it's Fungal infection associate with rashes and itchiness... And antifungal creams and tablet are given by doctor... Consult venerologist or dermatologist in nearest hospital.
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there i understand your concern regarding your genital health...The main cause of balanitis is poor hygiene. Poor hygiene causes harmful bacteria to overpopulate the area, which can lead to infection...it can be fungal as well... Clinical examination is necessary to diagnose it and to rule out other possible conditions....you may require antibiotic or antifungal creams..Before applying any treatment option, it is important to avoid using irritants such as perfumed soap, lotion, or powder. This prevents further irritation of the foreskin...Consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.