Infection on Penis

I have infection on penis with redness. I consult a dermatologist. He suggest to take tablet of valacyclocir 500 mg twice in a day. Also topical cream of Fusidic Acid. I using these medicine since last 7 days but no improvement found. Please give me proper guidelines and tell me about this type of infection. Photo atta
views-icons 72 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Infection on Penis

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
hello der whether rashes are painful if so herpes and chancroid should be ruled out if painless then syphilis lgv etc should be ruled out consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?