Infection of hair sacs

Small white-headed pimples appear around the hair follicles in groin area,underarms,neck,chest etc . specially areas which are more sweat prone.also skin has darkened in those areas.suffering from this problem for many years.

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Since you've had it for many years, may I ask you if you've visited a dermatologist? You are probably suffering from recurrent follicullitis (my guess based on your complaint). So to prove it :1. You need to visit a dermatologist 2. Use prescription medicines (possibly antibiotics) which that doctor prescribes. There are many reasons for follicullitis and only a thorough examination will do you good. What you have is surely treatable.
Dr. Batul Patel
Trichologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello. You could use soapex soap for bathing and you could also use fudic cream twice a day for the red spots. Hope this helps. Best Dr Batul parel