Infection in vagina
Hi, my wife is suffering from vaginal infection from last 2 months. We have consulted 3 doctors but there is no relief. She also gone through with the vaginal swab test and according to the report "klebsiella grown on culture" She is taking suggested medicines (amicasin inj and other medicines) from last 5 days but there is no improvement.Please suggest me the good doctor so that she can get relief asap.
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Avijit Basak
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Kolkata
Hello, thank you for your queries. I think you should consult with a Gynaecologist. Thanx.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?