Infection from chickenpox
Husband having chicken pox from last 11 days. Many of his blisters have dried n fallen off but few are still there but dried ones only. I have 1 month old baby. Is he still contagious?Can he hold a baby now? No fresh blisters

Hello there...... Chickenpox infection appears 10 to 21 days after exposure to the virus and usually lasts about five to 10 days...... Once infected, you can spread the virus for up to 48 hours before the rash appears, and you remain contagious until all spots crust over...... I hope this helps.... Regards....