Infection at private area

I have developed a black mustard size spot on my penis, which I feel is a clot. Though it doesn't pain, I am looking for the reason of it's presence and removal of same. Can you advise.
views-icons 22 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Consult...skin specialist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?