Infection and burning sensation
Hi i am 27 year old married working women..I catch infection again and again and I feel burning sensation and irritation while passing urine.i have taken antibiotics course and few days back I had urine test and this is my report ..I am not very convinced with dr so I want to consult first..can anyone tell me why this is happening and how can it be treated so that it won't come back again and again..plz help

Recurrent urinary tract infections need further evaluation and if necessary long-term antibiotic prophylaxis... please consult a urologist