Indigestion, loose motion

Hi Doc, on Sunday, i had seafood lunch at an hotel and after i came in evening, i was restless and passed my stool, but after passing it too, my stomach was not feeling right, so I had ENO, as soon as i had it, i had vomited and entire food consumed during lunch came out, after that i thought i would feel better, but whole night i was uneasy and then in morning, again when i took ENO, i vomited and tummy was upset, with particular sound i am sensing in stomach. I took medications from general physician, but since night, I have had 6 to 8 loose motions, in a watery state, semi solid and has sapped me down. Kindly help what medications can be taken and if i take ROKO and if this is a sign of an stomach infection, food poisoning and should i consult a gastro specific doctor. Kindly help at the earliest, thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Indigestion, loose motion

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern, you seem to be having a acute gastroenteritis which is referred to as food poisoning in common language. do not take cap. roko, its not the right treatment. all you need to do is take in lots of fluids and elecrtral. cap. pan-l once a day half an hour before food will help in vomiting. consult a general physician in person for further course of antibiotics if needed. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.