Indications contraindicat
Hello doctors I was diagnosed post operation infection after 2 days of discharge ,I have got fractures of tibia and fibula days ago and orif have done . pus is there should we give milk ,curd ,tea ,ghee to patient .is this myth that milk can cause pus ?and wt is best diet for fractured pt. cautious with infection

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I haven't heard anything like milk will cause pus. Infection causes pus. Milk doesn't cause pus. You can give him all soft type of foods which he likes. There is no such restrictions. Just do not believe everything that you hear. Consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.