Indefinite Anger

I find My Mother too angry and talks too much some times, and scolds every one in high tone "at times" and will be normal again. This frequent switch of mood and strange behaviour is making me very tensed worried her health. She has BP and Diabetis and using regular medicines for that. I am really worried 1) If she has some problem/dipression ? 2) Can this be cured inthat case ? 3) Can she safely use other medication for cure as she is already using diabetis medicines. Please help,I am really worried about my mother.
views-icons 30 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Well hello there, seems like your mothers behaviour is really bothering you. We appreciate your concern toward your mother. It is common with people getting old having big mouth and getting short tempered. And it is more precise in.people with diabetes and hypertension and there are less no of people who are not like that. Even though this can be improved by few sitting if counseling by psychiatrist. Take her to a experienced one. Thank you