Increasr height
I have read some articles claiming that height can be increased by taking ashwagandha powder with nutritious diet and exercise. Is it true? Can my brother have it? My brother is 19 years old and moderately active.

Growth is not just merely increase in length. Several factors starting from ur body system, previous disease history up to your daily routine affects that thing. So just taking ashwangandha and exercise may not help if there is already disturbed system or impact of previous diseases. So better get those things cleared out by consulting genuine ayurved physician. And YES, his height can improve before 21years of age with this method of treatment.

+176
Chat with a doctor
No any Ayurved treatment or medication working on increase og height....
Yes ,you heard right. Ayurvedic medicines have such properties to increase height. Age is the important factor up to 21 yrs of age their is lot of chances.under 18 success is attractive.
consult genuine Ayurvedic doctor.
1) do skipping & stretching exercises regularly. 2) increase natural calcium diet. 3) pull ups
Hello..., your height  depends on average  height  of your parents..  Once maturation occurs growing end of bones fuses and one cannot  grow  further after that age...so growth cessate usually at the age of 18.you must learn  to live with fact..  Don't  try medication for growth  they won't work. Cycling, swimming, skipping, stretching exercise may help you..  Do it in the early morning..  Have protenaceous food items...