Increase of weight

She was suffering with pcod 06 months ago which was the diagnosed and as per doctor it's been cured but she still feels pain in her lower abdominal and has weight put on can you please suggest us is there any medicine which is helpful to weight loss and decrease in pain

Doctor Answers (4) on Increase of weight

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
Dr A.K.Mandal is here for you.
You may come to him through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment for future healthy life.
Dr. Shalini Gurgaon | Homeopath
Please follow a recommended dietary plan for PCOD that includes less sugar intake,,restricting carbonated drinks, less of rice potatoes and white breads and also bakery products.. You should increase your protein intake as in terms of having more pulses beans tofu sprouts yogurt egg whites. Feel free for more querries.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi.... Kindly follow these steps for pcod.... Consider dietary changes. Low-fat, high-carbohydrate diets may increase insulin levels, so you may want to consider a low-carbohydrate diet .. Don't severely restrict carbohydrates; instead, choose complex carbohydrates, which are high in fiber. The more fiber in a food, the more slowly it's digested and the more slowly your blood sugar levels rise... I hope this helps....