Increase in temperature..

Hi my husband is working in animation field...since 5 month's his body shows that there is temperature I mean body shows the heat,once u check out with thermometer it shows normal... eye's,mouth,all feelings r as though he has fever but actually not.. the.we checked with many doctors didn't find any issues...he is good in all terms.whatight b the reason for this... please let me know if you do know about ...

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 17 yrs exp Chennai

Please change to loose fitting clothing and check after three days If it still persists, he need to consult a doctor
Hi there I understand your concern...It may be due to increased metabolism of his body where energy is desipated as heat...It may be due to hormonal issues like hyperthyroidism...I would suggest you to consult nearest physician for clinical examination and evaluation if they say your husband is fine nothing much to worry... Regards.