Increase bust size

My bust size is comparatively small. I am recently married. My weight should be fine as I am 52 KG. But only chest area is seems to be week. Is there any way I can improve and increase my bust size.
views-icons 129 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Increase bust size

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello
Breast size increases during pregnancy and lactation... Since newly married you can still Waite and speak to your husband if he has no issues you can wait till pregnancy... And there are no creams or Medications to increase breast size...The only way to increase breast size is by augmentation with breast implants which are placed behind the breast through an operation. You need to be comfortable with your breast size and whether you want to undergo an operation to insert the implants..
Regards
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Kindly retype your query with correct spellings. Information provided by you is insufficient to comment on it...