Include Charity hospitals

I would like to advice you that why don't you include Charity hospitals or affordable hospitals in your list. So that maximum client will reach to u. And also maximum people will satisfy using your app.

Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello. Charity can be done in your own clinic. Nowadays people go and spend more to get satisfied by themselves. The more the amount for tests and consultation, more the happy patient is. They love to boast about the expenditures of medical bills. I personally feel that any patient who can't pay, can be made free. Regards
Dr. Vimal S. Rachchh
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Rajkot

I am already connected with charity hospital since last six years. Now since last three years I didn't demand any ruppe from trust clothing , me and my one patients Rupeshbhai even donate medicines there with motto of reach homeopathic medicine to smallest class of people. Now my publicity is responsibility of charitable hospital also. If I only do charity that what about our bread and butter as human beings. If you are interested you can contact me let's do something.