Incisional hernia
We've recently done ultrasound scanning for my mother and it is found that 1.well defined ovoid echogenic lesion of size 6.4 * 3.9cm noted peripherally at subcapsular location of segment 7 of right role of liver - it could represent haemangioma 2.Incisional hernia with defect measuring the size 3.4*3.2cm at hypogastrium. My mother didn't any pain before this test. But after this test, she is having stomach pain often with burps. Can you please suggest if these symptoms are relevant to the scanning results. Can you please share your suggestion to take the further steps.

Dr. Vinay Kumaran
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 25 yrs exp Mumbai
The symptoms are unlikely to be due to the liver lesion but an ultrasound is not sufficient to be sure that it is a hemangioma. I would suggest a CT scan or MRI.