Incisional Hernia
I had undergone a surgery three years ago. Ileumostomy and reversal ileumostomy  was done.  Because of the complications in the surgery hernia got appeared and I was operated again after reversal ileumstomy for this Incisional hernia. Now my tummy got bulged and my question is Can I supposed to do Abs exercises ??

hello there. you can do all sorts of exercise in a controlled manner. don't do more of anything. don't try to lift more weights, don't do more intense ab excercise. later you may gradually increase once your abdomen becomes capable of taking pressure. regards