Incerasing tummy part

There is any belt or medicines is available in market to decrease tummy part ?plz let me know so I can start as early as I can

Harisha N L

First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too mich suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian they will do the needful.
Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

Try exercise and avoid these products as far as posible

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes there sre ways of reducing the tummy but its not in the form if a belt or anything. You will have to work hard. As in you have to do exercise daily and also need to follow a strict diet. Consult a dietician in person for a detailed diet chart.  There is no easy way out. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello....... one can reduce weight by dietary and lifestyle change . Have more of fruits and vegetables ..have foods like chapattis, roti... Avoid junk food, oily food items.. Exercise regularly (yoga or aerobics)... Sleep for at least seven to eight hours.. Medically BMW more than 30 is considered obesity.. One should plan to loose around 1kg per month ,rapid weight loss adversely affect your health