In appropriate behaviour
My son always stays in his room and locks, saw his computer full of pornographic images, he stays in the toilet fir hours,several times caught him masturbating ,his age is 22, now adays his behaviour is turning very inappropriarehow can i stop him from spoiling his life, i cant punish hin because he is too old for that

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Watching pornography and indulging in Masturbation is part of the normal serial behavior of a 22 year old. It is not abnormal unless this behavior is interfering in his other activities. I would need more details of his inappropriate behavior to be able to give you specific advice regarding it.